How to Tighten Facial Skin through HIFU Treatment for Face Blackburn
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound is one of the most popular facelift cosmetic procedures in modern medicine. Also known by its acronym HIFU, the non-surgical treatment regimen involves the use of ultrasound rays in tighten facial skin, which results in the face appearing younger and fuller.
How the Procedure Works on Tighten Facila Skin
As aforementioned, HIFU is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure where ultrasound rays are directed on areas of the face displaying ageing. The ultrasound rays heat up the deep layer of the skin known as the dermis, which contracts and results in the tightening of the muscles. Another component of the skin impacted by the ultrasound ray beam is the superficial muscular aponeurotic system, which also contracts upon heating.
The procedure also helps in stimulating the skin to produce collagen, a protein whose role is the firming of the skin. The ultrasound beams also strengthen existing collagen in the skin significantly. Due to its ability to work in the deep layers of the skin, HIFU has results that last for a long time. The effects of High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound are not immediately apparent; they take time to manifest, usually between one to six weeks.
Other Areas to Apply HIFU Treatment
The treatment procedure is not exclusive for the face.
Some of the areas that HIFU treatment is applicable on (besides the face) include:
- The neck (tightening and lifting)
- The feet (removing those crow’s feet)
- The arms (eliminating all wrinkles)
- The jowl (lifting the jowl)
- The abs (tightening the lower and upper abs)
Benefits of HIFU Treatment
There are a ton of reasons that explain why HIFU treatment has grown in popularity in recent years.
Some of the benefits of HIFU treatment include the following:
- Some similar procedures are superficial, but HIFU goes deep into the skin. This makes the procedure long-lasting as it is not affected by exposure to sunlight.
- Nobody likes needles. This is why HIFU is perfect since it involves zero surgical procedures and is, therefore, painless. Also, the procedure is not intrusive like surgery.
- The procedure is excellent in eliminating the indications of age on the body. Bid farewell to the sagging and wrinkling and say a warm welcome to youthful facial skin.
- The procedure is relatively affordable for most people and is also easily accessible.
- The recovery time in HIFU is zero. It takes between 15 minutes and 1 hour to undergo the procedure after which you can resume your normal activities.
- Unlike surgical options, HIFU works by promoting the natural production of collagen, which helps maintain the tightened facial skin.
Who Needs HIFU Treatment
The procedure is aimed at alleviating the signs of ageing. Therefore, it is perfect for people over the age of 40. However, even people as young as 30 years show signs of ageing, and these indications are most profound on those who have a history of not taking caring of their skin. This means that even millennials should sign up for HIFU treatment. Maybe you are planning your wedding and just want to look your best as you walk down the aisle.
Side Effects of HIFU Treatment
Like any other normal medical procedure, HIFY treatment has a few slight side effects. Some common ones include redness and slight swelling in the treated area. However, the treatment procedure has no known permanent side effects.
Contact us today to find out more Blackburn!